2015-03-05 15:15 小马过河
1. If a foreign visitor comes to your country, what food will you introduce to him/her? Explain why.
2. Talk about an experience of learning something new. What difficulties do you have to overcome in order to learn it?
3. Many regions in the world face problems with air pollution. What can be done to decrease the amount of air pollution in these regions? Use details and examples in your response.?
4. Among the following three activities, which do you think has the most benefits for students? 1. A field trip 2. A home tutoring session 3. A presentation given by a local leader
5. What is your favorite place to study? Give details and examples in your response.
6. Describe a difficulty which you have overcome with the help of your family, friends or classmates. Explain how they helped you.
7. What time of a year do you like the most? Explain why you like this time of a year....
1. Is it a good idea for professional athletes and well-known entertainers to pursue a career in politics?
2. Some parents do not agree with the way teachers are teaching their children. Do you think that parents should express their disapproval to the teachers?
3. A high school has decided that all students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. School administrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking,managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school should require students to take? Why?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The more money people have, the more they should give away to charity.
5. If your teacher says something incorrect in a class, what will you do? 1. Interrupt your teacher right away 2. Keep silent 3. Correct your teacher after class.
6. It is necessary for high school students to do household work after school because this can give them a sense of responsibility....