It is important for the government to allocate money on beautiful things, not just for things that are practical.
1. In developed countries where people lead an affluent lifestyle, governments have good reasons to allocate money on beautiful things, say, galleries and architecture, in that what satisfies the nationals is not mere convenience, but also higher-level enjoyment.
2. However, in poverty-stricken countries, practical things like infrastructure and livelihood should still be highest on the priority list of governments, given their financially stressed condition.
1.Though modern agriculture damages the environment, feeding the world’s growing population is more important than protecting the environment.
2. Governments should focus budgets more on environmental protection rather than economic development.
3. It is more important for governments to put money in improving the Internet access than improving public transportation.
文章给出三个理由解释为什么Marsupials are less competitive than placentals
2. M动物，比如说，松鼠 对体温控制的不好。不如P动物的体温恒定，随着外界变化体温。这一点证明M动物适应能力弱。
3. 南美洲，M动物数量和种类比P少，说明同样的情况下，M动物竞争力差。例如：澳大利亚，由M动物统治，因为这里P少，less competitive。
2. M动物的体温能够跟随外界环境的变化而变化， 体现灵活的适应外界环境。
The article discusses why Marsupials are less competitive than placentals, while the lecturer disputes thoseideas presented in the passage with several proofs.
According to the article, newborn of placentals are well grown in the mother’s body, and the newborn of marsupial, called Joeys, are not well-developed. In contrast, the professor of the lecture maintains that baby of marsupial are also well-protected in the mother’s body so they are also very strong.
In addition, the writer holds that marsupials could not to keep their body temperature constant. However, the lecturers believes that changing their body temperature according to the environment proves that they have strong ability to adapt to the environment, which indicates that those animals are competitive.
Finally, it is depicted in the passage that marsupials only dominate in Australia where Placentals are not so common, which produces no danger for marsupials. Nevertheless, the speaker refutes that long time ago, both Placentals and marsupials lived in Australia. With the time going, only marsupial survived, which suggests that marsupials are more competitive than Placentals are.
Copyright © 2004-2018 www.xiaoma.com AllRights Resserved 三立在线版权所有
咨询电话 ：400-808-3711地址 ：上海市静安区愚园路172号B座12楼